Integration of ESG factors
- At the organisational level company-wide integration of sustainability criteria via meticulous formulation of procedures, coupled with analysis and assessment of compliance with international standards.
- Product range: assistance with the creation of socially responsible investment products (definition of investment policy; analysis and assessment of data providers; development tools; formulation of policies and procedures, etc.)
- Formulation of a SRI policy: Exclusion, impact, best-in-class, etc.
- Advice on socially responsible investments bonds, stocks, funds.
- Design of instruments and vehicles with an impact: debt and equity
- Financial dimension: financial planning and financial rationale for the transaction.
- Non-financial dimension: use of proceeds in terms of complying with sustainability targets.