At Afi we advise companies on primary debt and equity issues. We are registered advisors in Spain’s alternative fixed-income (MARF) and equity markets (BME Growth).
In that role, Afi performs the following tasks:
- Transaction structuring.
- Analysis of compliance with issue requirements.
- Advice on the ratings process for fixed-income issues.
- Preparation of issue materials: prospectus, investor presentation, etc.
- Coordination of all outreach with the market.
- Coordination of the issue process with the various parties and monitoring of the planned timeline.
- Placement of the transaction with investors.