Afi acts as debt advisor on new financing (bank debt and alternative investments) and refinancings, as well as on the placement of bonds in the capital markets.
Our work in this area encompasses:
- Contacting and selecting interested providers of finance: banks, fixed-income funds and other investors.
- Presentation of the transaction to the financial community.
- Support negotiating the terms (amount, maturity, costs, security, covenants).
- Coordination of the relationship with financiers.
- Support analysing and drafting the corresponding legal documentation.
We help companies and lenders arrive at the best solutions in restructuring and refinancing processes. Our advice includes:
- Business projection modelling for companies and transaction structuring.
- Independent business reviews (IBR):
- Possibility of proposing a financial structure and helping bring it to fruition.
- Reports for the purpose of complying with special sustainability agreements.
- Definition and negotiation of waivers, modifications, extensions and framework agreements.
- Execution of debt purchase and sale agreements.
- Access to new financiers (banks or other alternative lenders) if required during the process.
- Organisation of the overall process.
- Assistance throughout the mandate and documentation process.